Lattes for Little Ones

When my oldest was younger, she loved pretending to make me a latte in her play kitchen. As she got older, I figured she would enjoy sharing a hot drink with me, so I found a recipe for a milk latte. 


All it takes is milk, honey, cinnamon, and a little bit of vanilla extract to make a frothy, delicious drink that little ones can enjoy as you sip your latte. The original recipe I followed can be found here

Here is how I make our "milky" lattes: 

1) Microwave a mug of milk- 30-40 seconds
2) Add honey, a few drops of vanilla, and a sprinkle of cinnamon
3) Froth the milk
4) Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar! 

A perfect, simple drink for hosting Creative Café with your little ones! 


Looking for great ways to inspire creativity and nurture faith?

📖 Check out our Creative Catholic Library

✏️ Learn more about Creative Café

Popular Posts