DIY: Book Ornaments
A few years ago we decided our Jesse tree would transition into our Valentine tree. We hang hearts on it and enjoy it far longer than we probably should! This year, I decided to make book-themed ornaments to commemorate each child's favorites from the year. I think they turned out pretty cute and I gave them to my kids as a Valentine đź’Ś I plan to continue this tradition so they will have a nice little collection of their very own!
Interested in creating your own book-themed ornaments for Christmas or Valentine's Day?
Here's how I made mine!
1) To commemorate each child's favorite books from the year, I compiled a collage on Canva. I used this template and filled in pictures of book covers.
2) I inserted a picture of each child on Canva, using the "remove background" tool to make their silhouette pop!
3) I printed the heart designs, cut them and adhered them to these heart-shaped wooden ornaments from Walmart (similar to this link- 3x3 hearts work!).
4) To add a glossy finish, I covered each ornament in semi-gloss Mod Podge!
Looking for great ways to inspire creativity and nurture faith?

